About this Course
PSDF and HBL have designed an Entrepreneurship course to help you understand the requirements on your journey to starting a business of your own. Our course will cover all the basics you need to know about laying down the groundwork and executing your business idea. From planning to launching to managing your business, this course will assist you throughout and equip you with all the skills and knowledge necessary to not only start your own business venture but also sustain and expand its operations.
What key skills and knowledge will you gain?
After the successful completion of the course, you will understand effective market research as well as identifying potential business opportunities. Also, this course will allow you to efficiently manage finances, supply chain and plan ahead for your business venture. Moreover, it will refine your ability to create and pitch a comprehensive and detailed business proposal, in a proper way.
How can this help individuals interested in launching their own startups?
Register yourself for the Entrepreneurship Course and pay the course fee of Rs.499/-
Upon successful registration of the course, complete the course within 7 days.
Apply for the Loan under Kamyab Jawan Scheme
Upon successful completion of the course and Kamyab Jawan Application Submission, PSDF will evaluate the results and share the applications with HBL.
HBL will reiterate loan and initiate account opening for the successful applicants.
Step 1: Kamyab Jawan Application Submission:
After completion of Entrepreneurship Course, the next step is to Apply for the Loan under Tier 1 in Kamyab Jawan. The trainee is expected to know about the following important details of its business before application submission. It is very important that revenue, direct and Indirect cost fields must be filled w.r.t Monthly basis and not Annual.
- Project Cost (sum of Setup cost & 4~6 month of Monthly Direct & Indirect Cost)
- Loan Amount Required
- Initial Setup Cost (Total cost required to setup the business including inventory )
- Monthly Revenue
- Monthly Direct Cost (which primarily Includes cost of Sales – Cost of sale is the actual cost of inventory that is sold )
- Monthly Indirect Cost (Indirect Costs are those expenses that are incurred to operate a business as a whole or a segment of a business, and so cannot be directly associated with a cost object, such as a product, service, or customer)
- Loan Tenure
- Equity Ratio (Minimum 10% )
Link Kamyab Jawan Application Submission: https://kamyabjawan.gov.pk/BankForm/newApplicantForm
- Trainee who is applying for the New Business can avail Loan of 100 K to 500 K, whereas trainee who intend to expand its Business may avail loan up to Rs 1 Million.
- The portal does not facilitate the saving feature so for application must be submitted in One go.
- The trainee is expected to bring the CNIC & Education Certificate(s).
- Trainee must have the information of two references.
- Application will only be submitted once all 9 Steps will be Completed.
Step 2: Account Opening at HBL
Upon submission of Application, PSDF will filter trainees who have completed the Entrepreneurship Course and Evaluate their Applications. Trainee’s Application whose financials are sound will be approached by PSDF Evaluator through a telephonic Assessment. PSDF will send its final recommendation to HBL. Bank will inform the applicant whose application has been approved as per its standards and asked trainee to open up the bank account.
It is very important that trainee must open bank account in HBL Nearest Branch without any delay.
Step 3: Deposit Equity:
The last step is to deposit the Equity in the account which will be opened at HBL. It is the requirement of the Kamyab Jawan Program that atleast Applicant Must contribute 10% of the loan amount in the form of Equity in its own Account
It is very important that trainee must deposit equity without any delay.
Step 4: Loan Disbursement:
Upon deposit of Equity, the loan will be disbursed in to Bank Account of trainees.
- The applications for Kamyab Jawan are only submitted Online through above link.
- HBL must be selected as preferred bank in the first Step of Application.
- Trainee must have sound knowledge of Business which will be evaluated through Telephonic Assessement.
- Trainee must be from 21 to 45.
- Trainee must be willing to contribute and deposit the Equity of atleast 10% in its own Bank Account.
Key objectives of PSDF in designing this?
PSDF believes in uplifting you, the youth of Pakistan and giving you the necessary skills training to find sustainable income generating opportunities.
PSDF co-created this course with HBL to assist you in pitching a solid and strategic business plan to be eligible to secure the loan under the “Kamyab Jawan” scheme.
After successful completion of Course, Trainees will be able to:
Identify Potential Business Opportunities & related SWOT
Establish a legal status of Business
Create financial identity of Business
Write a Business Plan to apply under the loan schemes (Kamyab Jawan & Women Refinancing Scheme).
Syllabus - What you will learn from this course
Key Topics: Market Research, Idea Identification, Unique Value Proposition, Cost & Pricing, Funding, Risk Mitigation.
Outcome: Identify Business Opportunity & SWOT analysis.
Key Topics: Business Name, Registration, Business Bank Account, Business Location, Organization Structure, Channelize Funding.
Outcome: Establish a legal status and financial identity of business.
Launch and Manage
Key Topics: Establish a legal status and financial identity of business.
Outcome: Write and structure a business plan to be able to apply for loan under Kamyab Jawan Scheme.
Key Topics: Get more funding, Plan Expansion and Keeping an Eye on the Competition.
Outcome: Growth Orientation.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT PSDF
I am a proud PSDF graduate of the mobile app development course and currently working at a leading software house. I am happy where my career is headed and glad that I took the opportunity of enrolling with PSDF.
Prior to the training I was a tutor, and the monthly income I had was not enough for my expenses. After graduating from PSDF course I am now earning Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per month.
I got enrolled in the free course by PSDF and was taught the basics of customer dealing and now earn Rs. 20,000/month. I would highly recommend all job seekers to enroll in PSDF courses for a brighter future.
I started at the stage where I did not have any understanding of makeup, with PSDF I was able to learn makeup techniques and eventually set up a salon at home and now earn close to Rs. 30,000 to 35,000/month.